Season 5 starts on Tuesday, August 5th, 2013
- TC Eglinton Employees only.
- A game is won is when a team wins 2 out of 3 matches.
- Matches are played up to 10, win by two (eg. if it's 9-9, team takes a win when they go two goals up. in this case 11-9, 13-11, 15-13, etc. etc.)
- The ball is "in play" after it touches both players (eg. can't just score right off the drop. it has to ping off each teams' players for a goal to count)
- If the ball bounces in and out of the net, it is a goal.
- GUYS (and girls), no nutshots: using the foosball rods to strike the groin is strictly prohibited. and it's not funny and totally not cool.
- Work it amongst yourselves on when you play the game. make sure to play one game per week
- Season is scheduled to end on November 8th right now but could end earlier if you guys can complete your games faster.
AT THE END OF THE SEASON
1ST PLACE: bye
2ND PLACE: bye
WILD CARD GAME 1: 3rd place vs. 4th place
WILD CARD GAME 2: 5th place vs. 6th place
SEMIFINAL 1: 1st place vs. winner of wild card game 1
SEMIFINAL 2: 2nd place vs. winner of wild card game 2
CHAMPIONSHIP: winner semifinal 1 vs. winner semifinal 2